How to Get Started with On Boarding
VixueTalk英语口语头条号独家整理文章,未经允许请勿转载、二次修改或截取片段盗用,违权必究。
01.在出发大厅办理值机
值机就是指工作人员为旅客办理登机手续,包括换登机牌、托运行李、安排座位等。
会说:
Where is the International Departure Hall?
国际出发大厅在哪里?
Where is the Check-in Counter/Desk?
值机柜台在哪里?
Is this the right counter to check in for flight CA1234?
CA1234航班是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
I’d like to check in.
我想办理登机手续。
Here is my passport.
这是我的护照。
I prefer a window seat.
我更喜欢靠窗的座位。
I’d like an aisle seat.
我喜欢靠过道的座位。
Can I have an emergency exit seat?
能给我一个紧急出口的座位吗?
I have already checked in on the net.
我在网上办好登机手续了。
Can I carry this baggage onto the plane?
我的这件行李可以带上飞机吗?
听懂:
What’s your destination?
你的目的地是哪里?
May I have your flight number?
请告诉我您的航班号好吗?
Would you like a window seat or an aisle seat?
请问您喜欢靠窗的还是靠走廊的座位?
Is there any particular seat you’d like?
请问您有特别的座位要求么?
All emergency exit seats are occupied.
紧急出口的座位全部发放完了。
We suggest you have your baggage checked.
我们建议您托运行李。
Please wait a moment.
请稍等一下。
We need to check your information.
我们需要核对一下您的信息。
Do you have a carry-on?
你有随身行李吗?
Your flight has been cancelled.
您的航班已被取消。
VixueTalk英语口语头条号独家整理文章,未经允许请勿转载、二次修改或截取片段盗用,违权必究。
02.办理行李托运
考虑到排队或突发故障等因素,办理托运最好提前一个小时,如果有条件也可以提前两个小时,以免耽误后续登机时间。
会说:
I would like to check in my baggage.
我想要托运行李。
What is the free baggage allowance?
请问免费托运行李重量限额是多少?
I have 3 pieces of baggage to check in.
我有3件行李需要托运。
Should I have my baggage labeled for Shanghai here?
我要把行李托运到上海,是在这儿办理吗?
Do I need to pick up my baggage in my stopover?
请问在中转地我是否需要提取行李?
Do I need to pay more money?
需要多交钱吗?
I’ll pay excess baggage fees.
我愿意出额外(行李超重)的费用。
How many pieces of baggage can I carry on to the plane?
我可以带几件行李上飞机呢?
There are no valuables and fragile items in it.
(行李中)没有贵重物品和易碎物品。
Can I have some stickers of fragile logo?
能给我一些易碎贴吗?
听懂:
Here’s your baggage claim tag.
这是您的行李提领证。
Put it/them on the conveyor belt, please.
请(把行李)放到传送带上。
Could you put it/them on the scale please?
请把它/它们放在磅秤上好吗?
Your checked bag is overweight.
您的托运行李超重了。
You’re allowed 20kg per piece.
每件行李限重20公斤。
Please take any valuables and fragile item out of your suitcase.
请把箱子里的贵重物品、易碎物品取出来。
Please sign your name here.
请您在这签字。
Do you need to transfer?
您需要转机吗?
You don’t need to recheck.
你不需要重新托运。
Your baggage will go straight through to Beijing.
你的行李会直挂到北京。
【课程提示】购买专栏后如有疑问,请您务必在VixueTalk的头条主页回复关键词“头条”或者后台发送私信给小编,助您解答疑问。
03.登机前接受安检
安检的时候基本上不需要我们说话,可以听懂指示语,配合安检做出相应的动作行为就可以了。
听懂:
You have to go through the security check.
你需要过安全检查。
Please pass through the detector.
请通过探测门。
Please stand up.
请站上来。
Please raise your arms.
请把双臂举起来。
Turn around please.
请转身。
Please step back.
请退后。
Please come on through.
请再走一次。
Take off your jacket, please.
请把您的外套脱下。
Please take off your belt.
请摘掉腰带。
Please remove your shoes.
请脱鞋。
Please empty out your pockets.
请掏空你的口袋。
Please put all your metal objects in the tray.
请把所有的金属物品放在这个托盘上。
Please take your laptop out and put it in the basket.
请把您的笔记本电脑从包里取出放入筐里。
Please put your belongings in the basket.
请把随身物品放在篮子里。
Could you taste the liquid in the bottle?
您可以尝一下瓶里的液体吗?
You can take no more than 100ml of liquid.
您可以携带不超过100毫升的液体。
Do you mind if I search your bag?
您介意我检查一下您的包么?
What is in there?
这里面是什么?
Thanks for your corporation.
谢谢您的配合。
Please remember to collect your items after the check.
安检之后请不要忘记取走私人物品。
VixueTalk英语口语头条号独家整理文章,未经允许请勿转载、二次修改或截取片段盗用,违权必究。
04.在登机口等待登机
航班状态通常受很多因素影响产生变动,在登机口等待的时候一定要留心各种变动和通知哦!
会说:
When do we start boarding?
什么时候开始登机?
What gate does my flight depart from?
我的航班从几号登机口起飞?
Is flight CA1234 departing from Gate No.3?
请问CA1234航班是在3号登机口登机吗?
How do I find boarding gate 1?
我怎样才能找到1号登机口?
I’d like to double-check my boarding gate number and the flight time.
我想再核对一下我的登机口和航班时间。
The screen at the boarding gate says a different flight.
登机口的屏幕显示的是别的航班。
I can’t find my boarding pass.
我的登机牌丢了。
My flight has been delayed.
我的航班延误了。
Has flight CA1234 already started boarding?
CA1234航班开始登机了吗?
Where do I make my connection?
请问要转机该怎么走?
听懂:
Your flight is now boarding.
您的航班开始登机了。
Please have your boarding pass in hand.
请准备好登机牌。
Your departure gate has been changed to gate 17A.
您的登机口改到了17A号。
May I see your boarding pass?
请让我看一下您的登机牌好吗?
Boarding will begin in a few minutes.
几分钟之后就开始登机。
Attention please.
请注意!(机场广播)
Passengers for Flight CA1234 to Hong Kong, your flight is about to take off.
乘坐CA1234航班前往香港的旅客,您乘坐的航班马上就要起飞。
Please hurry to board the plane at gate No.7.
请您抓紧时间从7号登机口登机。
This flight is delayed by two hours because of the bad weather.
因为天气的原因,航班延误两小时。
This service has now been canceled due to fog.
因为起了大雾的原因,本航班取消。
【课程提示】购买专栏后如有疑问,请您务必在VixueTalk的头条主页回复关键词“头条”或者后台发送私信给小编,助您解答疑问。
VixueTalk英语口语头条号独家整理文章,未经允许请勿转载、二次修改或截取片段盗用,违权必究。
05.在航班上安全返程
登机以后找到座位,安置好行李就可以等待起飞啦!如果是带有餐食的航班,记得多和空乘人员沟通哦!
会说:
Where is my seat?
我的座位在那里?
Is the plane on schedule?
飞机会准时起飞吗?
Where shall I put my bag?
我的包要放在哪?
When will the meals be served?
什么时候开始供餐呢?
What are my choices for lunch?
请问午餐都有什么呢?
I’m not feeling well.
我觉得不舒服。
I’m going to throw up.
我要吐了。
Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
现在可以解开安全带了吗?
Could I have a blanket?
我可以拿条毯子吗?
How many hours are we behind schedule?
我们延误多长时间?
听懂:
Welcome aboard!
欢迎登机!
Please take this aisle to your seat.
您的座位在这边通道。
Follow me, please.
请跟我来。
Your seat number is indicated on both sides of the overhead bin.
您可以在行李架两侧找到您的座位号。
You may not leave the baggage here.
您不能把行李放在这儿。
What would you like to drink?
您要喝点什么?
Which one do you prefer, Chinese food or western food?
中餐和西餐,您更想吃哪一个?
Please pull down your tray table.
请放下您的小桌板。
Are you finished with that?
您结束用餐了吗?
Would you like more of anything?
您还要点别的什么吗?
VixueTalk英语口语头条号独家整理文章,未经允许请勿转载、二次修改或截取片段盗用,违权必究。
喜欢本期文章,点赞、转发或分享都是对我们的鼓励,让我们更有动力!关注VixueTalk,每天提升口语能力!感谢小伙伴们的支持!
如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规等内容,请<举报!一经查实,本站将立刻删除。